https://www.kyogle.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Flooded-Kyogle-2.jpg 1822 2166 janelle https://www.kyogle.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/kyogle-council-nsw-logo-2019.png janelle2022-03-08 17:19:442022-03-09 11:03:00Kyogle Recovery Centre open
The Kyogle Recovery Centre is operating from the vacant shop at the Kyogle Memorial Hall at 131 Summerland Way, Kyogle.
It will be open the following dates and times over the coming week:
- Wednesday, 9 March from 9am to 5pm
- Thursday, 10 March, 9am to 6pm
- Friday, 11 March 9am to 5pm
- Saturday, 12 March 9am to 5pm
- Sunday, 13 March 9am to 5pm
- Monday, 14 March 9am to 5pm
Services available at the Recovery Centre tomorrow (Wednesday) are:
- DCJ Housing
- Mental Health
- Services Australia
- Services NSW
- Services NSW Business Concierge
- Red Cross
- Rural Financial Counselling Service (providing help with grant and loan applications) from 11am-3pm.
Council will post daily updates on available services.