Kyogle Council recognises the importance of community participation in Council’s decision making. Council’s Community Participation Plan (CPP) outlines how the community can participate in Council’s land use planning functions, which include strategic land use planning (or plan making) and development assessment functions. The CPP also lists all of the mandatory public exhibition timeframes that apply to draft plans and applications for various classes and types of development. The CPP can be accessed using the link below.
- Small business have until 15 December to apply for $10,000 Bushfire Support Grant
- Help available for drought affected farmers and farm suppliers/contractors
- (no title)
- Join in National Recycling Work free workshops
- Australia Day Award nominations for Kyogle, Woodenbong and West of the Range now open
- Power outage to close Kyogle landfill on Thursday, 15 October