Kyogle Council recognises the importance of community participation in Council’s decision making. Council’s Community Participation Plan (CPP) outlines how the community can participate in Council’s land use planning functions, which include strategic land use planning (or plan making) and development assessment functions. The CPP also lists all of the mandatory public exhibition timeframes that apply to draft plans and applications for various classes and types of development. The CPP can be accessed using the link below.
- Bonalbo pool to re-open for Australia Day long weekend
- Landfill closed on Monday, 27 January, 2020
- Bush fire recovery support – Woodenbong and Bonalbo
- Water restrictions remain in place at Bonalbo
- Mobile Service Centre in Tabulam on Tuesday 21 January
- Bonalbo residents asked to cut back on water as much as possible