Kyogle Council recognises the importance of community participation in Council’s decision making. Council’s Community Participation Plan (CPP) outlines how the community can participate in Council’s land use planning functions, which include strategic land use planning (or plan making) and development assessment functions. The CPP also lists all of the mandatory public exhibition timeframes that apply to draft plans and applications for various classes and types of development. The CPP can be accessed using the link below.
- Click and collect available at Kyogle library
- Applications for Council’s Community Resilience Grants now open
- Would you like to work at the December local government elections?
- Fixing Country Bridges Update – NSW Public Works calls for expressions of interest
- Covid-19 – Community Information
- Applications open for Community Assistance Grants