Kyogle Council recognises the importance of community participation in Council’s decision making. Council’s Community Participation Plan (CPP) outlines how the community can participate in Council’s land use planning functions, which include strategic land use planning (or plan making) and development assessment functions. The CPP also lists all of the mandatory public exhibition timeframes that apply to draft plans and applications for various classes and types of development. The CPP can be accessed using the link below.
- WaterNSW re-issues red alert for blue green algae bloom for Toonumbar Dam and Iron Pot Creek
- NSW council elections to be held on 4 September 2021
- Bush Fire Danger Period begins 1 September
- New tractor for community volunteers at Woodenbong
- Council officially names four new bridges
- Red benches create awareness of domestic violence