Kyogle Council recognises the importance of community participation in Council’s decision making. Council’s Community Participation Plan (CPP) outlines how the community can participate in Council’s land use planning functions, which include strategic land use planning (or plan making) and development assessment functions. The CPP also lists all of the mandatory public exhibition timeframes that apply to draft plans and applications for various classes and types of development. The CPP can be accessed using the link below.
- All of Kyogle Council LGA now in QLD border zone
- Return and Earn Centre closed for weekend
- Blue green algae alerts for Tabulam and Toonumbar
- Bush Fire Danger Period begins 1 September
- Kyogle landfill closed 11am Tuesday, 1 September – 10am Wednesday 2 September
- New tractor for community volunteers at Woodenbong