Bonalbo Caravan Park is located at the northern entrance to the town on Clarence Way. It sits on the picturesque banks of Peacock Creek, adjoins Bonalbo’s public swimming pool and is only a short walk to the Bonalbo Bowling and Recreation Club.
The pet-friendly caravan park has six powered sites and 10 camp sites (unpowered).
It is the perfect layover for travellers and a great base from which to explore the beautiful natural wonderland that is the Upper Clarence.
- Free-to-use electric barbecues
- Covered picnic tables
- Amenities block including laundry
- Free-to-use grey water dump point
- Powered site single person $124 a weekly
- Powered site twp people a $155 weekly
- Powered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $31 a week
- Powered site single person $21 a day
- Powered site two people $26 a day
- Powered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $5 a day
- Unpowered site single person $15 a day
- Unpowered site two people $21 a day
- Unpowered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $5 a day
For further information or to book a site, phone 0429 137 766.