Kyogle Council is now using VendorPanel to simplify the way the Council seeks quotes. VendorPanel is a web-based eProcurement system used by hundreds of organisations to increase transparency and compliance in quote-based purchasing processes.
Council uses the VendorPanel portal to advertise tenders, quotations, expressions of interest, and other purchasing requirements and to manage the procurement process through to contract award stage.
Council welcomes all current and potential suppliers of goods and services to register on the VendorPanel portal. There is no charge for registration.
Benefits for Suppliers
The eQuotes system allows Council Officers to request quotes from 3 types of supplier categories:
- Open market (Marketplace) suppliers,
- Registered suppliers (Self-Invitation), and
- Selected FCC Pre-qualified suppliers (Tender Established)
The eQuote system gives an easy and consistent way to hear about opportunities from Kyogle Council. The eQuote system is:
- Free to suppliers and contractors to register on VendorPanel
- Easy to set up – just add your business details and relevant compliance documents.
- Provides a consistent RFQ format and process.
- Simplifies management of compliance documents for Council.
- Gives Council Officers an easy way to send out quotes, increasing the chances of you hearing about works.
- Allows you to manage multiple supplier lists from one account.
- Set up so users can easily download reports on all the requests received, with a record of what you responded to.
Self-Registered Supplier List
Council uses this pool of contractors and consultants, registered by self-invitation for the supply of frequently used goods and services under $150,000 (incl. GST).
Registered contractors/consultants submit compliance requirements specific to the category of goods and services as follows;
- Valid ABN
- Public and product liability
- Workers compensation certificate
- any other licence specific to that panel for the goods and services.
To register as a supplier on Council’s pre-approved contractors supplier list, please follow this link
Council’s current public tenders can be viewed here
To register on Council’s tender notification list, please follow this link
Once you are registered with us, you will be automatically notified of tender opportunities and will have online access to all the details and status of tenders. You will be able to access this portal to view any associated documentation, participate in Q&A forums and, where required, submit electronic bid responses through our secure, e-tender box facility.
The VendorPanel Marketplace will be used for quotations sought from suppliers and contractors where goods and services are not able to be sourced from the other two supplier categories listed above.
Suppliers and Contractors should register in all the categories that best represent the goods and service they provide.
VendorPanel Market place provides opportunities for suppliers and contractors to be visible to other council and government entities that use VendorPanel.
To register on the Marketplace follow this link.
Looking forward to doing business with you in the future!
Use this link to view Council’s awarded contracts register.
Council may also access goods or services from agencies prescribed under S55 of the Local Government Act 1993 (NSW) as well as the Local Government (General) Regulation 2005 (NSW). This means that Council does not need to conduct an open tender process to purchase goods and services from these agencies:
Kyogle Council Procurement Policy