Kyogle Council recognises the importance of community participation in Council’s decision making. Council’s Community Participation Plan (CPP) outlines how the community can participate in Council’s land use planning functions, which include strategic land use planning (or plan making) and development assessment functions. The CPP also lists all of the mandatory public exhibition timeframes that apply to draft plans and applications for various classes and types of development. The CPP can be accessed by using the link below.
- Covid-19 – Important Community Information – UPDATED REGULARLY
- Relining of Bonalbo Water Reservoir
- Help for bushfire-affected landholders to rebuild boundary fences adjoining public lands
- Local businesses can apply for Covid 19 small business support grants
- Call us first
- Latest NSW bushfires community recovery newsletter