Kyogle Council recognises the importance of community participation in Council’s decision making. Council’s Community Participation Plan (CPP) outlines how the community can participate in Council’s land use planning functions, which include strategic land use planning (or plan making) and development assessment functions. The CPP also lists all of the mandatory public exhibition timeframes that apply to draft plans and applications for various classes and types of development. The CPP can be accessed by using the link below.
- Closing date for Kyogle Australia Day Award nominations extended to 19 January
- Red alert for blue-green algae in Toonumbar Dam and Iron Pot Creek downstream from the dam
- Christmas operating hours
- Landfill and waste transfer station holiday opening hours
- Council and NovaSkill partner to offer more apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
- Lions Road closure at Queensland border