Kyogle Gardens Caravan Park is located at 34 Summerland Way, Kyogle.
It is set within parkland adjoining the Kyogle Bontanical Garden Walkway along Fawcetts Creek and is a short stroll from the Kyogle CBD.
The pet-friendly caravan park has 36 van sites — 18 long term and 18 short term — as well as 15 camp sites (unpowered) and is the perfect place for travellers to base themselves as they take time to explore the beautiful World Heritage listed rainforests and National Parks which surround Kyogle.
Other facilities include:
- Free-to-use electric barbecues;
- Shaded picnic tables
- A modern amenities block including a laundry
- Powered site single person $132 a week
- Powered site two people $165 a week
- Powered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $33 a week
- Powered site single person $23 a day
- Powered site two people $28 a day
- Powered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $5 a day
- Unpowered site single person $15 a day
- Unpowered site two people $23 a day
- Unpowered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $5 a day
For further information or to book a site, visit Kyogle Visitor Information Centre from 9am to 4pm or phone 6632 1204.