Kyogle Gardens Caravan Park is located at 34 Summerland Way, Kyogle.
It is set within parkland adjoining the Kyogle Bontanical Garden Walkway along Fawcetts Creek and is a short stroll from the Kyogle CBD.
The pet-friendly caravan park has a residence, two cabins, 36 van sites as well as 8 camp sites (unpowered) and is the perfect place for travellers to base themselves as they take time to explore the beautiful World Heritage listed rainforests and National Parks which surround Kyogle.
Other facilities include:
- Free-to-use electric barbecues;
- Shaded picnic tables
- A modern amenities block including a laundry
- Powered site single person $136 a week
- Powered site two people $170 a week
- Powered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $34 a week
- Powered site single person $24 a day
- Powered site two people $29 a day
- Powered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $5 a day
- Unpowered site single person $15 a day
- Unpowered site two people $24 a day
- Unpowered site additional adult (or up to two children) an extra $5 a day
Cabins and residence
Two new tourist cabins installed at the Kyogle Gardens Caravan Park and the refurbished caretaker’s residence are now available to book. The residence and cabins are fully self contained and provide visitors to Kyogle and district with even more accommodation options.
The cabins can be relocated during a flood and each has a deck off the front door. One of the cabins can sleep a maximum of three people, while the other can sleep up to four people. The fully renovated three-bedroom caretaker’s residence can sleep up to 10 people. Bookings for the cabins and the residence are for a minimum two-night stay.
Moving with the times, the Kyogle Gardens Caravan Park is switching to an online booking system which will enable guests to find, book and pay for their accommodation straight away and reduce the handling of cash.
- Self contained accessible cabin per night (minimum 2 night booking) $98
- three-bedroom cottage per night (minimum 2 night booking) $227
- Supply of linen for accommodation in cabins and cottage (per person, per booking) $23
For further information or to book a site, a cabin or the refurbished residence, go to the Visit Kyogle website at www.visitkyogle.com.au, drop into the Kyogle Visitor Information Centre from 9am to 4pm or phone 6632 1204.