Integrated Planning and Reporting
To provide services that meet community needs both currently and into the future, Council has prepared a range of documentation which can be accessed from this page.
Kyogle Council, in line with NSW Local Government reforms, has introduced a new integrated planning and reporting (IP&R) framework. The aim of the new integrated system is to enhance Council’s long-term planning in line with the aspirations and wishes of the community.
As part of the framework, Council is required to prepare a long-term Community Strategic Plan (CSP) with a Resourcing Strategy, a Community Engagement Strategy, a Four Year Delivery Program and an annual Operational Plan. They replace the former Management Plan and Social Plan.
The Community Strategic Plan identifies the community’s main priorities and aspirations for the future and sets out strategies for achieving these goals.
It is supported by a suite of other Council plans and documents, including:
- The Delivery Program, which sets out the projects and services Council will deliver over the next four years (2016-2020) that work toward achieving the outcomes identified in the Community Strategic Plan
- The Operational Plan which contains a high level of detail of Council’s budget, actions and projects for each financial year;
- The Asset Management Strategy which provides detailed information on the type and condition of council’s assets and their expected renewal requirements.
- The Long Term Financial Plan which brings the budget, resourcing, and asset management components together.
Every year Kyogle Council also puts out an annual report outlining its achievements over the last 12 months and performance in key service areas.
The report, required under the Local Government Act 1993, also provides information on the the condition of council’s assets and links to its audited financial statements and State of the Environment Report.
Long term plans
Community Strategic Plan
- Community Strategic Plan – 2022-2032
- Community Strategic Plan 2016-2026
- Community Strategic Plan 2012-2025
Long Term Financial Plan (revised June 2020)
Core Infrastructure Risk Management Plan
End of Term Reports
End of Term Report 2016 – 2021
End of Term Report 2012 – 2016
Delivery Program 2022/2026 and Operational Plan 2022/2023
Delivery Program 2021/2025 and Operational Plan 2021/2022
Delivery Program 2020/2024 and Operational Plan 2020/2021
Delivery Program 2019/2023 and Operational Plan 2019/2020
Delivery Program 2018/2022 and Operational Plan 2018/2019
Delivery Program 2017/2021 and Operational Plan 2017/2018
Delivery Program 2016/2020 and Operational Plan 2016/2017
Delivery Program 2015/2019 and Operational Plan 2015/2016
Delivery Program 2014/2018 and Operational Plan 2014/2015
Delivery Program 2013/2017 and Operational Plan 2013/2014
Delivery Program 2012/2016 and Operational Plan 2012/2013
Asset Management Plans
Bridges Asset Management Plan 2018
Buildings Asset Management Plan 2018
Roads Asset Management Plan 2018
Sewer Asset Management Plan 2018
Stormwater Asset Management Plan 2018
Water Asset Management Plan 2018
Superseded Asset Management Plans
Transport Asset Management Plan
Sewerage Services Management Plan
Parks and Reserves Asset Management Plan
Water Supply Asset Management Plan
Waste Management Asset Management Plan
Buildings and Community Facilities Asset Management Plan
Plant and Emergency Equipment Asset Management Plan