https://www.kyogle.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/06/Social-tile-flood-property-assessment-program-002.png 4500 8000 janelle https://www.kyogle.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/kyogle-council-nsw-logo-2019.png janelle2022-08-01 10:11:392022-08-01 10:11:39Flood property assessment team in Kyogle
The NSW Government’s Flood Property Assessment team and Resilience NSW will be visiting Kyogle in the mobile registration vehicle on Thursday (4 August). The team can assist residents, businesses and primary producers with accessing:
- a free property assessment, including an inspection report and repair schedule with estimated costs,
- if required, an electrical make safe and structural inspection,
- free property demolition if applicable and only with the property owners consent, and
- Disaster Relief Grants.
The team will be at the Kyogle Memorial Institute Hall, 131 Summerland Way, from 9am to 3pm.
Also this week, the team will be visiting:
- Lismore Quadrangle Corner Dawson and Magellan St from 9am – 4pm today and tomorrow (Tuesday, 2 August);
- Nimbin Neighbourhood Centre, 71 Cullen St from 9am – 3pm on Wednesday (3 August); and
- Bunnings, 2 Bruxner Highway, South Lismore, from 9am – 3pm.