Take some time out of your day to hang out, have a good time and unleash your creativity! Plus, everyone walks away with their own unique creation
This workshop will give you a taste of cake decorating with some floral flair. This is the perfect way to up skill or perhaps create a gift for a loved one in time for a celebration. You can play with fillings and ask those burning questions while decorating to your heart’s content. Pocket Full of Daisies will guide you in preparing your petals into a perfect flower topper for your cake. All techniques will be demonstrated carefully and will be fun for all ability levels.
The cost of this workshop is $95 per person and will be held at the beautiful Kyogle Golf Club 102 Summerland Way New Park (Kyogle). The workshop will start at 10.30am and finish around 1.30pm.
Over three fun-filled hours you will learn how to:
• Fill, stack and cover your cakes;
• Discover how to decorate your cake using fresh flowers, decor and embellishments.
What you will get;
• Up to three hours of workshop time
• Layered cake baked and prepped for decorating.
• Frosting and fillings to build your own cake flavour.
• Floral décor and embellishments to unleash your creativity.
• All the tools you need for decorating supplied for use on the day.
• Packaging to take your cake home.
• Light refreshments.
What to bring
• An open mind and an appetite for cake.