https://www.kyogle.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/Flooded-Kyogle-2.jpg 1822 2166 janelle https://www.kyogle.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/kyogle-council-nsw-logo-2019.png janelle2022-03-22 12:08:062022-03-22 12:08:06Wide range of services available at Kyogle Recovery Centre
The Kyogle Recovery Centre is located at 131 Summerland Way in the front of the Kyogle Memorial Hall.
The Centre is open to everyone who has been flood affected, whether you normally live in the Kyogle LGA or not. Opening hours are 9am-5pm.
Services available at the Recovery Centre this week are:
- Support for Famers: DPI – Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Housing – Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Tenancy, insurance and hardship matters – Legal Aid – Tuesday
- Personal grants – Business NSW – Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Business grant – Business Concierge – Thursday and Friday
- Personal grants – Red Cross Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- Disaster Recovery Payment and the Disaster Recovery Allowance – Services Australia Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
Please note the centre will not be open tomorrow (Wednesday 23 March).
If you have accommodation to offer people displaced by the floods, Air BnB and Red Cross are partnering to support placing people in short-term accommodation. Please visit airbnb.com/2022aufloods