As part of National Recycling Week activities, Council together with North East Waste are bringing you a range of short online interactive workshops hosted by experts.
These workshops cover a range of topics from recycling basics to decluttering sustainably and how to create an intentional wardrobe. Of course the hugely popular beeswax wrapper workshops are back as well!
Each workshop will have amazing give-aways to those that register AND participate. Don’t miss out.
The eventbrite links to each event are below:
Monday 9 November
- 10am: Recycle Right @ Home: the basics.To register, follow this link.
- 2pm: Recycle Right: Know your plastics . To register follow this link.
Tuesday 10 November
- 10am: Living with Less – The ABC of De-cluttering, Organising, Donating and Sustainable removal of your stuff. To register, follow this link.
- 6pm: Recycle Right: Know your Plastics: To register, follow this link.
Wednesday 11 November
- 10am: Recycle Right: Beyond your Bin: Find out what types of items can be recycled beyond your household recycling bin. To register, follow this link.
Thursday 12 November
Beeswax wrapper workshop: Our ever popular beeswax wrapper workshop is back! Join NE Waste to find out the best plastic free storage solution.
Friday 13 November
Host a zoom watch party with your friends and join Susanne Thiebe from Less Mess and the NE Waste team to find out how to create an intentional wardrobe with sustainability in mind.
- 6.30pm: Create an Intentional Wardrobe: Sustainable Fashion. To register, follow this link.