Council is inviting the community to be part of the next stage of planning for the future of Bonalbo, Mallanganee, Old Bonalbo, Tabulam, Wiangaree and Woodenbong.
In December last year, more than 300 people across the local area shared their vision for these villages by responding to an online survey and attending a series of visioning workshops.
Now Council is hosting a second series of community workshops to generate suggestions for projects, initiatives and actions that will help achieve the vision for each village.
When complete, the master plans will guide village development over the next 10-20 years and address a range of matters including; parks, streetscape, community facilities and buildings, access and transport, land use and development, use of Crown Reserves and economic development.
The dates and venues for these community workshops are:
- Woodenbong – Monday, 5 February at Woodenbong Hall, 5.30-7.30pm
- Old Bonalbo- Tuesday, 6 February at Old Bonalbo Hall, 5.30- 7.30pm
- Wiangaree – Wednesday, 7 February at Wiangaree Hall, 5.30- 7.30pm
- Bonalbo – Tuesday, 13 February at Bonalbo Hall, 5.3-7.30pm
- Mallanganee – Wednesday, 14 February at Mallanganee Hall, 5.30-7.30pm
- Tabulam – Thursday, 15 February at Tabulam Hall, 5.30pm-7.30pm
To be part of the plan RSVP for your local workshop via Council’s community engagement consultants at email@example.com or phone 6681 4772.