Terms and Conditions of use – Online Forms and Applications
Payment for services
If applicable, payment is required upon lodgement of applications for processing. On submission of applications, you will be directed to Council’s BPOINT payment facility. Note: Payment by credit card attracts a 0.6% surcharge.
Certificates are dispatched by email only, generally within five business days.
If urgency fee is paid, applications are processed within two business days.
Generally, once requested services have been provided or commenced by Kyogle Council, there will be no refund.
If we have not commenced work on the provision of the requested service(s) we will provide a full refund.
All applications for refunds must be in writing.
These terms and conditions protect the rights and privacy of all people using the Kyogle Council’s online services. You must accept these terms and conditions of use in order to use these services.
When the term “we”, “us” or “our” is used, it refers to the owner of the site, Kyogle Council (ABN: 15726771237).
If there is a prolonged period of inactivity between your browser and the Council’s website servers, you may be disconnected. We are not responsible for any information you may lose if a disconnection occurs.
If your transaction cannot be processed using this online service, contact Council online, or phone Council on 02 6632 1611
We ask that you use this website in a responsible manner. You must not:
- Use, post to, or transmit to or via Council’s website any information or materials that breach any laws or regulations, infringe upon a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standards or codes.
- Use, post to, or transmit to or via Council’s website any material that interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person, or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying this site.
- Use this website to send unsolicited and unwanted email messages to anyone or make any fraudulent or speculative enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using this website.
- Use another’s name, username or password without permission.
- Post, or transmit to or via Council’s website any obscene, indecent, inflammatory or pornographic material, or material that could give rise to civil or criminal proceedings.
- Tamper with, hinder the operation of, or make unauthorised modifications to this website.
- Knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to this website.
- Use these online services without obtaining a parent/guardian’s consent if you are under 18 years of age.
Breach of terms and conditions of use
If you breach any of the terms and conditions of use, we may suspend, terminate or limit your access to this website. If we choose not to do this, it does not mean we waive our right to act with respect to future or similar breaches.
Use of your information and material
Completed Application Forms may contain personal information which is collected for the purpose of accessing information from Council Records. The information will be processed by Council staff and may be made available to public enquiries under the Government Information (Public Access) Act. Completed Application Forms will be stored in Council’s electronic document management system.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent unless required or permitted to do so by law.
All fees displayed and services offered on this site can be changed without notice.
We can also vary the terms and conditions of use at any time. It is a requirement of entering the Council’s online services that you read and accept these terms and conditions before using these services.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees, agents and related bodies from, and against, all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses arising out of, or in any way connected to, your use of this website.
Disclaimer and limitation of liability
To the extent permitted by law, we (including our officers, employees, agents or related bodies) will not be liable in any way (including for negligence) for any loss, damage, costs or expenses suffered by you, or claims made against you, through use of the Council’s website.