Music Room Sessions will be held every Thursday during Term 4 from 3.30-5pm at the Kyogle Youthie/ Laneway Community Space.
The sessions are free for young people aged 12-17years.
Come along and join the Kyogle Youthie’s in-house music teacher and learn how to:
- Use Ableton Live / Electronic Music Production
- Play with MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface) Drums
- Record Audio + make your own music tracks
- Upskill or learn basics of Music theory
- Get tips for playing instruments such as Bass, Electric Guitar and Keyboard
For more information contact Youth Worker on 0406 725 166 or email youth.worker@kyogletogether. org.au