https://www.kyogle.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Cans-and-bottles.jpg 402 638 janelle https://www.kyogle.nsw.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/kyogle-council-nsw-logo-2019.png janelle2020-07-09 10:14:252020-07-09 10:14:51Bookings necessary for Return and Earn deposits at Kyogle landfill
With the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, the Return and Earn collection point at the Kyogle landfill, re-opened on Monday, 1 June.
However, restrictions to the operations of the service apply and they include:
- Visits are strictly by appointment only. If you do not have an appointment you will be turned away.
- Appointments will occur in 15 minute intervals. This will enable most patrons to drop off their containers and exit the facility before the next patron arrives.
- On arrival you must enter via the main gate and turn right to the Return and Earn Collection Shed as usual. If a yellow and black barricade is across the road, you must wait at this barricade until staff give you the green light to proceed to the shed.
- When making an appointment, you will be required to tell staff approximately how many containers you will be dropping off. You cannot bring more containers than you nominate when making your appointment due to collection limits.
- There is a limit on the number of containers Council can collect in a 7-day period. Once this limit is reached, we will not be able to take any more appointments for that week. However, you may make an appointment for the following week.
- If you miss your appointment time or are more than 15 minutes late, you will need to rebook another appointment time.
- To make an appointment, please call the Kyogle Landfill Facility on (02) 66323 002 between 8am – 12pm, Monday to Friday