Council is continuing to improve our online services for the residents of Kyogle Council. We currently provide the ability to pay your Rates and Debtor accounts directly from Council’s website. Note: Council only accepts Master Card and Visa credit card payments through this service. All payments attract a 0.6% surcharge.
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Paul contributed a whooping 2 entries.
The scenic Bells Bay Camping Ground near Toonumbar Dam is under caretaker management and will be open for the September/October school holidays, which begin next week (September 25).
- Click and collect available at Kyogle library
- Applications for Council’s Community Resilience Grants now open
- Would you like to work at the December local government elections?
- Fixing Country Bridges Update – NSW Public Works calls for expressions of interest
- Covid-19 – Community Information
- Applications open for Community Assistance Grants