The State Government is calling for applications under the Stronger Country Communities Fund Round 3.
The total allocation for the Kyogle Local Government Area is $790,237.
Fifty per cent of this total ($395,118) must be spent on projects supporting young people which can be infrastructure and/or programs.
Council must have all its applications must be fully scoped and submitted by 27 September 2019.
At the July Kyogle Council meeting these projects were proposed:
- Tabulam – $80k ($60k youth related) playground relocation and youth space activation near sports ground amenities and installation of the light horse memorial.
- Old Bonalbo – $80k ($60k youth related) playground equipment and youth space activation near tennis courts/hall and improved public amenities next to hall.
- Mallanganee – $100k (zero youth related) improvements to the Mallanganee lookout, new toilet, picnic shelters and viewing platform.
- Kyogle – $130k ($130k youth related) modification of the Anzac Park BMX track into a “pump track” as per the Mountain Bike Strategy and other park improvements such as shade over the playground and an additional bubbler and/or barbecue.
- Kyogle – $350k ($100k youth related) Kyogle community precinct and youth centre improvements and activation of the area that connects the library, museum, KMI Hall and youth centre.
- Whole LGA – $50k ($50k youth related) allocation for delivery of youth programs in partnership with Kyogle Together and other youth services provider
If you support these projects, you can provide your feedback by clicking here.
If you have other ideas as to what Kyogle Council’s priority projects should be, please let us know as these projects are in the proposal stage and have not been finalised by Council.
Please fill in this form to tell us more about your project proposal. All proposals to be submitted by close of business Friday 26 July 2019.
If you would like some more information about the program, please click here to view the program guidelines