Community groups, businesses and individuals are invited to apply for funding of up to $10,000 to deliver community led activities and initiatives that build resilience in our communities.
Council’s Community Resilience Grants program is funded through the joint NSW and Australian Government NSW Bushfire Community Recovery and Resilience Fund (BCRRF).
The funded projects will address community, economic, asset or environmental resilience and contribute to at least one of the following disaster recovery outcomes:
- The needs of vulnerable groups are addressed in disaster recovery
- The community is aware of the disaster recovery processes
- The community can express its changing disaster recovery needs
- Community members are aware of the risks of future disasters
- The community has improved capacity and capability to respond to future disasters
- Business and not-for-profits have in place adequate mitigation practices for risks and threats
- Government, private sector, civil society and organisations are engaged in plans for preparedness and management of the recovery.
Applications close Thursday 14th October 2021. For further information, and to lodge an online application follow this link to Building Community Resilience page on Council’s website.