- About Kyogle & District
- About the Council
- Meetings, Mayor & Councillors
- administration and community
- development information
- economic development
- emergency risk management
- environmental services
- library services
- roads, streets & bridges
- planning services
- water services
- Community Facilities
- 149 Certificate Applications
- Development Applications
- Associated Forms for Development Applications
- Planning & Environment Forms
- Roads, Water, & Sewer Forms
- OSMS Application Forms
- Cemetery Application Forms
- Administration & Community
- Companion Animals Forms
- On public exhibition
- Fees and charges
Kyogle District Community, Arts & Culture Directory.
Kyogle Council is keen to develop an updated Community Directory in keeping with its new, updated website.
The directory will feature the names, meeting times, places and contact information for the multitude of community groups, organisations and service clubs which operate throughout the Kyogle Council area.
It will give locals, new residents and visitors to the area the ability to connect with the various community organisations in the Council area. The directory will be available through the website and will become a living document.
To have your organisation or club included in the directory, go to the make a general submission link at the bottom of the page and send Council the following information:
- the name of the group/club/organisation;
- details of the services offered by the organisation/club and/or the group's aims and objectives;
- information on where the organisation is located or when and where the group meets;
- a contact name, phone number and email address.
A number of directories including a business directory containing contacts and information in relation to the Kyogle Local Government area are also available on www.kyogle.nsw.au