Administration and Community
The Administration and Community Department is responsible for managing the following functions of Council.
- Financial and Audit Services - this involves the development and monitoring of budgets in consultation with other Departments that are incorporated in to the Management Plan
- Information Technology Services - responsible for the operation and development of Councils computer services
- Human Resource Services - this area covers all issues to do with Councilsstaff including payroll, recruitment and selection, training, Occupational Health and Safety requirements for staff. Council aims to ensure that the welfare of staff is protected.
- Plant and Purchasing Services
- Administration and Customer Services - incorporated in this area is a responsibility forcustomer service which includes promoting a positive image to the Communitythat will enable the Council team, their functions and manner to be held in high esteem.
- Community and Cultural Services- the aim of Council in this area is to provide community facilities and services to enhance the quality of community life and recreation.
The Executive Manager of Administration and Community is Carol O'Neill who can be contacted on 02 66 320 204 or by email using firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find out about road closures
- apply for a council job
- apply for financial assistance and futures funding
- apply for Citizenship
- dump rubbish
- apply for Information - Government Information Public Access Act (2009)
- pay my rates or water bill
- Contact us
Council Agendas and MinutesView Council's latest Agendas and Minutes
Positions VacantFind out about positions vacant at the Council
Roads, Streets and BridgesInformation regarding roads, streets, and bridges in the local area.
Subscribe to Our eNews
Sign up for Kyogle Council's eNews, and keep up to date with what's happening in the Kyogle area.
1 Stratheden Street
Kyogle, NSW, 2474
Phone 02 6632 1611
Fax 02 6632 2228
ABN 15 726 771 237