home >> about the council >> committees
Council has established a number of sub-committees that provide feedback and recommendations to Council on a range of issues.
- Technical Services Committee
- Corporate & Community Services Committee
- Planning & Environment Committee
- Disability Access Committee (also known as Access of Kyogle)
- Traffic Committee
- Urbenville / Woodenbong Water Supply Steering Committee
- Local Emergency Management Committee
- Futures Committee
- General Manager's Review Committee
The Corporate & Community Services, Technical Services and Planning & Environment Committees meet on the fourth Monday of every month (except for January) at 2:30, 3.30 and 4.30 pm respectively in the Kyogle Council Chambers, 1 Stratheden Street, Kyogle.
These Committees meet as required, should you wish require any further information please contact Council during office hours on 02 66321611.
- Find out about road closures
- apply for a council job
- apply for financial assistance and futures funding
- apply for Citizenship
- dump rubbish
- apply for Information - Government Information Public Access Act (2009)
- pay my rates or water bill
- Contact us
Council Agendas and MinutesView Council's latest Agendas and Minutes
Positions VacantFind out about positions vacant at the Council
Roads, Streets and BridgesInformation regarding roads, streets, and bridges in the local area.
Subscribe to Our eNews
Sign up for Kyogle Council's eNews, and keep up to date with what's happening in the Kyogle area.
1 Stratheden Street
Kyogle, NSW, 2474
Phone 02 6632 1611
Fax 02 6632 2228
ABN 15 726 771 237